Busy wondrous week in Pizzelle world! Please check the website as I have added New flavors, new pictures and we have also come up with an IMPROVED shipping method. On Tuesday I shall be updating the shopping cart to INCLUDE shipping for most orders .
I'm so blessed to be on this wonderful business venture! Please help us to continue to grow. It was funny I received a pretty large order on a Thursday evening. It was to be delivered Friday evening. In any line of work, "Rush Orders" are extra. I didn't do that. I filled the order. I feel 90% of Business is Customer Satisfaction. The other 10% in a small area is 'word of mouth'. I hope they'll be a return customer.
Thank you to all who have ordered from me.
I also thank you for all your love and support!
Have a fantastic Week!
Ann & Ms Gabbie